Wardcraft Conveyor & Quick Die Change is a division of McLaughlin Ward & Company.
Wardcraft Conveyor will not collect any individually identifiable information about you such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your individually identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the e-mail address or phone number listed on this website. We will delete your information from our existing files. When you do provide us with individually identifiable information, we may use that information in the following ways unless stated otherwise including but not limited to: we may store and process it to better understand your request for services; we may use it to send you information which you requested, we may use it to contact you.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not individually identifiable. Examples of this type of information include but are not limited to the type of internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website site from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
Any information sent by Wardcraft Conveyor by internet e-mail or through the website is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Wardcraft Conveyor over the internet, either through this website or via email is done at your own risk.
Transmission of information from this website or through the internet does not create a contractual relationship between you and Wardcraft Conveyor, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via internet or e-mail does not constitute or create a contractual relationship between us and any recipients.
1. Quotations. All prices quoted are for immediate acceptance and are firm for thirty (30) days from the date of quotation. After that time, all pricing is subject to review.
2. Payment. All invoices are due and payable in full by Buyer in U.S. Dollars the earlier of (i) net 30 days after the date of invoice or (ii) other written pre-approved terms must be negotiated prior to order acceptance.
Special terms may be applicable to any project in excess of $15,000. Purchaser is subject to interest charges of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate allowed by applicable law of unpaid balance. If shipment is delayed by Purchaser, Seller will hold the equipment at Purchaser’s risk, and payment will be due 30 days from the date equipment was ready to ship. If Buyer becomes the subject of a bankruptcy or other insolvency proceeding, or fails to pay Seller’s invoices as they become due, Seller reserves the right to: (a) delay or cancel any Sales Agreement then outstanding and receive full reimbursement for its cancellation damages pursuant to Paragraph 8 below; (b) modify terms prior to shipment; (c) require “Cash in Advance” terms; or (d) delay or cancel any shipment.
Standard Credit Terms – *Special terms may be applicable for any project in excess of $15,000. In addition, the company reserves the right to change its standard credit terms prior to accepting any order*
DOMESTIC: Orders less than or equal to $15,000, net 30 days; Orders greater than $15,000, 30% down,balance net 30 days; Orders greater than $25,000, 30% down, 60% prior to shipment, 10% net 30 days; Orders greater than $50,000, 20% down, 60% prior to shipment, 20% net 30 days.
INTERNATIONAL: Orders less than or equal to $15,000, payment in full with order; Orders greater than $15,000, 30% down, 60% mid-way to completion, 10% prior to shipment; Orders greater than $25,000, 50% down, 40% mid- way to completion, 10% prior to shipment. Full payment must be received prior to shipment.
3. Acceptance of Order.All orders placed direct or through our representatives are subject to
acceptance at our main offices One Wardcraft Drive, Spring Arbor, Michigan 49283-9757.
4. Taxes. Prices quoted do not include any federal, state, or local taxes. Whenever applicable, these must be paid by Purchaser.
5. Title. The title to all merchandise shall remain with Seller and shall remain Seller’s property until it has
been fully paid for in U. S. funds, regardless of shipment or possession by Purchaser. Purchaser shall assume all risk of loss or damage once the equipment has been delivered to common carrier.
6. Shipment. Equipment is shipped F.O.B. from our plant, Spring Arbor, Michigan, or other specified
Shipping charges for any samples, tryout materials, or customer supplied components will be Purchaser’s
responsibility. Charges for special packaging or special methods of shipment will be quoted to and paid by Purchaser.
7. Delivery. The date of shipment is estimated upon receipt of an order based on the information available, the delivery date of purchased components, and the scheduled work load. All reasonable attempts will be made to ship on the estimated date. Failure to deliver within the estimated time shall not render Seller liable for damage or loss, and shall not be reason for cancellation of the order. Seller is not
responsible for any delays in shipment arising from Purchaser’s failure to supply all pertinent information, fire, war, riots, strikes, acts of God, or any other event beyond Seller’s control.
8. Cancellation. Cancellation of any order after receipt of purchase order must be agreed to by Seller and is subject to the following charges for; (a) standard items (not specific to, or designed for, this project) there will be a 25% restocking charge, (b) special items (designed or purchased specifically for this project) 100% of the cost will be charged, or (c) process, designed, and engineering services, direct labor
hours will be charged at Seller’s prevailing rates. Minimum cancellation fee is $100.
10. Changes. Any changes requested by Purchaser after receipt of order must be in writing. If said changes alter engineering t
ime, the cost of purchased items, or manufacturing time, pricing and delivery is subject to review.
11. Warranty: Wardcraft Warrants its Conveyor and Quick Die Change products to be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship, and fit for the purpose for which they were sold, when properly installed and used in normal conditions under standard operating parameters, for (1) year
from the date of purchase or until 2,100 hours of running time, whichever comes first. At a MINIMUM, Wardcraft will replace any defective part within the warranty period, without charge, subject to the following conditions:
12. Patents.It should be understood that some products sold by Seller are fully protected against patent infringement.